At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Full Time (Day) = 34 Hours / Week for 30 Weeks
Part Time (Evening) = 15.5 Hours / Week for 65 Weeks
Next Class Start Dates
- Mar 23, 2015 – Day
- Apr 20, 2015 – Day
- May 18, 2015 – Day
- Jun 15, 2015 – Day
- Mar 03, 2015 – Night
- May 05, 2015 – Night
- Jul 07, 2015 – Night
Or call the admissions office directly at (716) 833-8772 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
- We also offer a Cosmetology 1500 hour program called “TSPA Buffalo Cosmetology 1500 Hour Program” This program includes all the components of our 1000 hour program, advanced cutting and color education and a greater hands-on experience which will make our students more marketable in today’s competitive industry.
Have a question? Contact Us