Join us for Summer in the Buff!
Pick up some cool summer gear and support a great cause. From June 1st to August 1st we will be selling a versatile and fun summer stretchy scarf or “buff” like the ones you’ve seen on the tv show Survivor. They can be worn more than a dozen different ways and are the perfect summer accessory! They only cost $5 and all of the proceeds from your purchase go toward support of The Summit Center! Get them for you, a friend, and the kids and know that you are doing your part to support a great cause.
HAVE FUN IN THE BUFF AND MAYBE WIN A GREAT PRIZE TOO!
We are running a fun contest that could make you “Insta-famous” and hook you up with a fabulous prize. Simply follow the steps below for a chance to win the grand prize!
The contest is simple:
- Purchase a Buff at The Salon Professional Academy of Buffalo
- Take a fun, creative selfie prominently featuring you wearing the buff
- Post it to your Instagram account using these two hashtags: #tspabuffalo & #tspainthebuff
- Post your picture by August 1st
- Check back with the school, our social media accounts, and/or website to see if you won and to claim your prize.
CONTEST DETAILS: Employees, currently enrolled students, and direct account contacts from vendors/companies affiliated with the school are ineligible to win the grand prize. All posts need to be of an appropriate nature. Lewd, profane, discriminatory, or inappropriate posts will be disqualified. Winner must claim prize by September 1st, 2019 or it will be awarded to the next selected post winner. Contact this school with any additional questions you may have. The use of the word “buff” is a play on words as well as the colloquial, generic term for a stretchy, tubular-sewn scarf and not meant to imply the product being sold for charity is the trademark brand BUFF®.