More than just a trend; barbering is one of today’s hottest industries with broad skill offerings and professional staying power. Infused with both classic training and modern techniques, the TSPA Barbering Program includes business and marketing education to address the total student and the needs of the modern salon professional.
Graduates will have a hands-on working knowledge in haircutting, including fades, hair styling, shaving and so much more! In addition, a strong business curriculum is permeated throughout the program, leaving graduates more confident and marketable for job placement.
600 Total Hours
Half Time (HT) = 39 weeks
15.5 hours per week
Full Time (FT) = 18 weeks
34 hours per week
Call for class dates.
Next Class Start Dates
- Jul 15, 2019 – Monday/Thursday 12pm-9pm, Tuesday 9am-6pm
Or call the admissions office directly at 716-243-3311 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced styling and cutting techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
Have a question? Contact Us