At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Full Time (Day) = 34 Hours / Week for 30 Weeks
Part Time (Evening) = 15.5 Hours / Week for 65 Weeks
Next Class Start Dates
- Sep 07, 2021 – Half Time
- Sep 13, 2021 – Full Time
- Oct 18, 2021 – Full Time
- Oct 25, 2021 – M-F 9AM-12:30PM
- Nov 09, 2021 – Half Time
- Nov 22, 2021 – Full Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 716-243-3311 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
- We also offer a Cosmetology 1500 hour program called “TSPA Buffalo Cosmetology 1500 Hour Program” This program includes all the components of our 1000 hour program, advanced cutting and color education and a greater hands-on experience which will make our students more marketable in today’s competitive industry.
Have a question? Contact Us